When big bites are taken out of your BIG block of cheese it makes you wonder if there is a mouse in the house?
Nope - it's just Ashie! I turned my back on him for a second to get a knife to cut the cheese, I guess he couldn't wait that long and helped himself to a couple yummy bites.
That is hilarious. When I first saw the picture I thought "It's not her son, he's too young." He's getting so big!
You're right, owning a house is the best. I spent all afternoon taking down wallpaper in one of the bathrooms. It was fun, knowing that I can do whatever I want and not have to lose some of my deposit because of it when we move out. :) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
5 comments:
That is hilarious. When I first saw the picture I thought "It's not her son, he's too young." He's getting so big!
You're right, owning a house is the best. I spent all afternoon taking down wallpaper in one of the bathrooms. It was fun, knowing that I can do whatever I want and not have to lose some of my deposit because of it when we move out. :) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Cute blog. I found it from the Gammon's blog. Those are some big bites...he must be quite a chomper.
I see the love for cheese is genetic! I feel the same way about cheese! What a cutie!!!
Mindy cuts the cheese...
Whoops - did I say "cut the cheese? I meant to say slice the cheese. Leave it to Steve to catch that one.
Post a Comment