Birthday photo shoot
I can't believe my baby boy is 2.
Birthday pancakes
We started out the day by picking up balloons for the birthday boy.
Birthday decorations
Dad has mad cake decorating skills.
Mickey Cake
Mickey Pizza
Birthday present time!
Birthday cake time!
I have had so many people comment on how you are such a smiley boy. You have been full of smiles and life since the day you were born. I like to think you have a a lot to be happy for. You have two adoring parents, 3 older brothers, a dog and a very happy life.
You love playing with and keeping up with your older brothers. I have had to learn to let you do big boy things, as there is no holding you back. I just had to teach you the proper way of doing things so you won't get hurt. For example you love to climb on my center island so you you can be big and tall and see what is going on. I had to teach you how to properly get up and down from the island and how to be safe around the edges.
I am sure glad that you are part of our family. You bring so much love and joy into our home. I love that you still snuggle with me every night and I love how you run to daddy and scream dad over and over again when he comes home from work. Our lives are better because you are in it. I love you little man.





No comments:
Post a Comment