Coach asked for a sword themed party this year.
Dad is pretty amazing in granting cake requests. Just check out this cool sword.
Birthday pizza. Yum!
Sword fighting in the front yard. Good times! I sometimes wonder if the neighbors think we are nuts, but who cares when you are having this much fun.
Heavy, heavy hang over thy poor head. What do you wish this person with a bump on the head.
8 things we love about Coach:
1. He is the best cuddler in the house
2. He loves and needs his sleep. He won't share his bed because he needs his beauty rest.
3. He looks the most like a Davis. If I have to have all boys I am glad one can look like me.
4. He loves his brothers and always wants to be in on the action
5. Wrestling dad in the front yard is one of this favorite past times
6. He is very caring. An aide in his classroom told me how sweet he is to a boy named Luke in his class who has physical limitations and is wheel chair bound. Coach is the first kid in the class to jump up and help Luke if he asks or not.
7. He is excited to be baptized
8. He is a mama's boy and I love him very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment