Coach choose a ninja themed birthday party. It is safe to say that all ninjas invited to the party had a good time.
7 things I love about you, Coach
1. You are always creating, whether it be new games to play with your brothers, craft projects, Lego
inventions, or forts to play in.
2. You NEED your sleep. You beg to go to bed when you are tired. Unlike your brothers when your
head hits the pillow you are out cold and sleep through the night. You are my earliest riser in the
morning, but I will take it as I know you got a full nights sleep.
3. You love school and your teachers. You always come home from school and tell me nice things
about your teacher. You are well behaved for your teachers as I always get nice reports from both
your primary teacher and your school teachers.
4. You help others in need. There is a boy that has been in your classes since kindergarten that is in a
wheelchair and the aide that helps him tells me how good you are too him. You make sure he has a
seat at the lunch room table, you help carry his stuff, and are always watching out for him.
5. You adore your big brother Ash. You are devoted to him. I love that special bond you two have.
6. You can squeeze under any bed and clean out all the things under there. You always seem to be
willing to do this and I appreciate it as I love a clean room.
7. You still love a good cuddle and dad and I sure do love to cuddle up next to you.
and one more to grow on.....
8. You are the loudest and best singer in the primary. You know every word to the songs and seem to carry the primary when you are performing for the ward. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment