I sure do love my silly boys here a few photos of their silliness caught on camera. I don't know why Heavenly Father decided to send me only boys. One thing I do know for sure is I am VERY blessed because he sent me the best ones. I love being a mom to boys! They bring me so much happiness everyday.
My super hero's
Mr. Fix It
This is a daily scene at my house. These boys love their trampoline.
These two are either good friends or worst enemies. I like it when they are getting along the best.
Stinker! I have a picture of all my stinkers standing on the dish washer.
Look at my two big boys.
Ha!Ha! I love that the littles are trying to pull their big bros around.
Whenever dad is around there is bound to be a wrestling match.
Classic bunny ears shot
Selfie time
No comments:
Post a Comment