Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birthday Celebration

We had a family party celebrating you.

 You got to eat at the dinner table for the first time. You felt so big and special.
 Your brothers were pretty excited about your placement at the table.
 Your favorite present was your ride-on-Thomas Train.
 Then came the cake smash.
 You wouldn't touch your cake.
Come on dude I was really hoping you would smash your face in it and really get after it.
  Your brothers thought it was a free for all. PIGS!
 Once I cut your cake into a smaller piece you gave it another chance.
 Lol! Not really as you were more interested in the plate.
Oh well, I may have not got the picture I wanted, but we still had fun!

Happy Birthday TLEX! Your family sure loves you!

What I love about you.
1. Your determination. When you want something you go after it and there is no stopping you. That is    
    exactly why you started walking at 9 months.
2. You are silly. You love to laugh and play with your brothers. You love making them laugh at you.
3. You love being outside. The world is yours to explore when you are out in it.
4. You are my snuggle buddy. I love snuggling with you every night. Dad tried to evict you from our 
    bed the other night and neither of us would have it. You are my baby and I am not ready for you to 
    grow up just yet.
5. You love me the most. I can see it in the way you look at me. It melts my mommy heart to know that 
    you love me so much.
6. You are a happy little soul. Doesn't matter wherever you are people always come up to me and 
    comment how happy you are. 

No comments: