Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dad's new baby!

Dad FINALLY got his new car! He waited very patiently for 20 months for his new baby. He researched, test drove, and watched the internet closely before he found his perfect car. This Baby can drive to Salt Lake City on one tank of gas. That's right it can go 790 miles. That is why I bought off on the new car. Nate has to drive 60 miles one way to work. If you do the math he is driving 600 miles in a week. He was filling up three times a week when he drove the truck to work. Now with the new car he only has to fill up once a week. SWEET!


Nate named his car Oliver. A little while after we had TLex I said to Nate what if we are not done having kids. I feel like there is an Oliver waiting for us. Nate promptly named the car Oliver so we wouldn't have to have a baby Oliver. Lol!

No comments: