Sunday, May 1, 2011

Who is Who?

This post is for all those people who tell me Scooby looks just like Coach. Can you tell them apart? I can. I thought this was a pretty easy test, but when I asked Naphs to identify his boys he got it wrong. I would love to hear from you, can you tell who is who? Remember it is between Coach and Scooby.

#1
#2
#3
#4

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am going to venture to guess that 1 and 3 are scooby, and 2 and 4 are COACH!

Steve said...

I am going just the opposite of Angie and say 1 and 3 are Coach, and 2 and 4 are Peebo, I mean Scoobs.

Korrin said...

I'm going to say 1 and 3 are Coach. And 2 and 4 are Scooby.

Mindurs said...

Winner winner chicken dinner. Steve and Korrin are right, Scooby is #2 and #4. Your prize is the satisfaction in knowing you are right. Good job!