Sunday, March 14, 2010

WINTER PHROGS

A glimpse of what we have been up to these last few winter months.
I love these phrogs!!!
Soccer phrogs. It is so fun to have my boys on the same team. Soccer also helps blow off a lot of pent up energy. Hurray for indoor soccer!
Just when we can't take being indoors any longer we grab our awesome wheels and mom and dad chase around the block.
All tuckered out after a good day of play. Got to love sleeping book ends.
Sweet! Brother love!
Ready for spring with a fun new hair cut. Best part is I had enough hair cut off to donate.Welcoming the newest addition to the family. Mazie has her work cut out for her; she has to teach this new little girl some of Murphy's endearing traits i.e the happy growl.

Awe, just check out this face. Puppy love!


5 comments:

Becky O said...

YOur new doggie is so cute. And I love your haircut. We need to play soon, I miss you!

Missy said...

Cute haircut, Mindy!

nersey said...

Super cute hair cute and super cute pup!

Glama said...

Great pictures, the boys are really good friends. I need copies of the new puppy pictures. Mazie is really doing a good job in training the new puppy in her responsibilities.

Missletoe said...

I LOVE your haircut!

...and those sleepy boy pics too.

Makes me want to get a haircut and take a nap.