Monday, April 20, 2009

Coaches Special Day

On the kids birthday Naphs takes the day off to spend the day with them doing what they want. Today Naphs took Coach to the zoo and they had a blast. After the zoo they picked up mom for lunch, and after that Coach and dad went to the store to pick out a present. Coach picked out an idog, which he LOVES! The day didn't end there, Naphs got Coach home in time for a long nap. Naphs spent the rest of the day creating this...
The most delicious chocolate ROCKET cake!

Then it was off to the park with some friends and family. What a fabulous day!





5 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks like you such a fun party. I think it is adorable that Nate takes the day off to spend with the boys. Too sweet!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday COACH! I can't believe you are two already!!!

Glama said...

Miss you yesterday Coach. I am sooo impressed with the birthday cake...Mindy, step aside, Naphers has a brilliant career ahead of him designing and decorating the kids birthday cakes. Love you all

Rogers Family said...

A great day for a birthday! Cute kid love the little boys. Way to go on the cake very impressive! Now I want a doughnut I might need to make a Costco run!

Tamra said...

That is an impressivly creative cake. I may have to copy your genius one day.