
The Ute Lovin Phrogs are going on VaCay! We will be spending the loooong weekend in San Diego. Ah a much needed vacation! Naphs is my nutter husband who constantly watches the internet for last minute travel deals. I finally gave into his wild hair when $100 round trip tickets to San Diego surfaced on the net.
We will be spending a day at Sea world and another day at the beach. Does anyone have any suggestions of places we can go in San Diego for fun? We are bringing the boys with us.
5 comments:
How fun! I wish I could come! I don't have any good ideas for you though because I haven't been there since my junior year in high school! :)
You could always go to the zoo! San Diego Zoo makes the Hogle Zoo look like the pet shop in the rocky movies. There is also Legoland, it is a pretty cool theme park in Carlsbad, CA.
Just go to the beach, also take the time to hit up a couple Indian Casinos, put all your savings on red.
i know lots of people like the zoo, but i'll tell you that easton HATED it! i am only saying that because your guy is the same age as mine...I regretted not taking easton to Disneyland and if you are going in sept. it is worth it. it isn't horribly crowded. He also LOVED seaworld and if you do it you have to fork out the money to feed the dolphins. it wasn't hardly crowded either...Make sure legoland is open...they have funky days where they are open and when they are closed and it would suck if you went and pulled a national lampoons vacation...the malls RULE so go shopping. There is one mall up there that is awesome that i love...it is on Fashion Island. Have fun. I am jealous.
Have a lot of fun. It sounds wonderful to get away.
Post a Comment